Our Desktop Management Services equip users with service delivery that improves end-user productivity and users in the much-needed computing power to an organization. Consequently, we make end-user IT support simple, improve safety and help your organization to concentrate on your core business objectives without troubling to address day-to-day user issues that usually occur. Desktop management services aim at offering a stop solution for managing all end user problems at the time. We offer computer peripherals and specialized computer systems industry like printers, scanners, disk drives, and all similar devices is evolving over an ever changing landscape, these businesses need a partner who has sound understanding of their IT products and needs of their customers, emerging technologies shaping their markets, We offer Asset lifecycle management, 24/7 Helpdesk, change management, application packaging and distribution. We enthusiastically manage desktops employing the time tested procedures and superior tools to make sure that your computers are working well always and are safeguarded from any kinds of internal or external threats. We provide desktop management services on very affordable rates.
Our Desktop Management services include following tasks:
- Providing superior, Proactive and on-demand customer service
- Install, move, add, and change (IMAC)
- Software distribution and support
- We manage multi-vendor desktop environments
- Spyware and Virus Removal from your PC.
- Governed by stringent SLAs, this 24X7 service meets end-user requests
- Manage end-user laptops, desktops
- Standardize the help desk support operating procedures
- Client application environment support
- Establish expected monthly costs
- Provide add-on coverage and warranty service
- Provide remote support by our Global Services desk, which will help to provide quick solution and help you to reduce your IT cost with no performance impact of your end users.
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolved software related issue
Benefit of ZPS's IT Managed Services
Reduction in operational costs up to 40%
Optimized IT Infrastructure for higher availability, adaptability, performance and security.
Minimized downtime and improved productivity.
Maximize ROI by capitalizing on existing IT infrastructure investment.
Single point of accountability across all geographies .
Dedicated and experience team to manage complex desktop environment leaving your strategic resources free for core tasks.
Providing superior, proactive, On-demand customer service.
Minimize downtime and cycle-time of deploying new applications and servers.
More accountability, agility and better return on IT.